Official eMule-Board: Problem With File Extentions - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Problem With File Extentions

#1 User is offline   sheila21 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:13 AM

Strange problem, I have been using version 49a for a while, and today upgraded to 49b. now all my new d/l music files are .midi and all I am getting are music from the song, perhaps just a channel of it. I did uninstalled and am now back to 49a , but all files newly searched are still set as .midi They are listed as .midi in the list to download too.

Thanks for your help.

#2 User is offline   xscarab 

• Mrs Chief Mumpopo 'Monkeyballs' Umboga III
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:33 AM

fake server? (It sounds like you are saying the only search results you get are files with .midi extension and not that existing files have had their extension changed)

which server are you connected to- give its name and its ip. And certainly, if you have more than 10 servers you probably have fakes and should see trebla's serverlist guide in the quick help & guides subforum.
Are we nearly there yet?

#3 User is offline   sheila21 

• Pip

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:29 PM

View Postxscarab, on Aug 10 2008, 07:33 AM, said:

fake server? (It sounds like you are saying the only search results you get are files with .midi extension and not that existing files have had their extension changed)

which server are you connected to- give its name and its ip. And certainly, if you have more than 10 servers you probably have fakes and should see trebla's serverlist guide in the quick help & guides subforum.

I re installed e mule, and updated it to v49b, and all is well now.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users