Official eMule-Board: Name Of The File Which Contains Past Download File Names - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Name Of The File Which Contains Past Download File Names

#1 User is offline   Mr Gillasuras 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:37 PM

Just that please. I once knew which one but its been a long time since I needed to know. I will be carrying out a fresh OS install to my emule box and just need the existing downloaded files file.

#2 User is offline   niclights 

• lost in space
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

Documentation

IMO you'd be better copying all config files to retain your credits along with those earned by others.

#3 User is offline   Mr Gillasuras 

• PipPip

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:31 PM

View Postniclights, on Aug 1 2008, 07:45 PM, said:

Documentation

IMO you'd be better copying all config files to retain your credits along with those earned by others.

Ta for the docs link Niclights, oops! :RTFM: I just thought to keep only a copy of files DL`d because I am neither in *credit or debit at the moment. I havent downloaded anything in a few months and my client has been uploading the same 80GB of files for the last year or so. Still, I probably will copy the lot over.

*Well I doubt I am in any credit that i might need from my clients customers. Many of the files are so rare that its unlikely anyone else who has been downloading them from me has any that I would want! :unsure:
Most of the files disappeared during the great turmoil of the last year, yet I still get hundreds of requests for each file. Few leave them on share which is sad, they are specific to my own country and the recipients cut and run instead of spreading the good fortune. C'est la Vie!

#4 User is offline   niclights 

• lost in space
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:49 PM

Remember that those uploading the 80GB have built credit with you. If any of them ever want any file you are sharing they would benefit.

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users