Terraces Triumphs & Tantrums you're going home in an am-bu-lance
Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:22 PM
Mrs Ferguson: "Wake up Alex, its just gone 7...."
Fergie: "F******g hell! Have they scored another one???"
Well, I think he can dream of going to sleep after this. Only the bottle(s) can help.
[Edit] Oh, and where is xscarab, by the way? [/Edit]
This post has been edited by Nissenice: 23 October 2011 - 10:26 PM
Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:43 PM
psml xscarab were are youuuuuuu
Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:51 AM
Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:28 PM
and our loon will not even appreciate his gift from SANTA
Man U 1 - 2 Crystal Palace Thanks xscarab luvs you so much best prezzy i ever had
This post has been edited by leny3: 30 November 2011 - 10:28 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:09 PM
Today it is Atletico Madrid - Hannover 96 : no Diego. damn!
(nevermind Bilbao - Schalke )
edit : cool, obviously Simeone reads my posts /edit
* - National teams (men, women, u-21 and such), also almost any EC or WC match.
- one CL match per wednesday, even when there's no German club playing on that wednesday (Milan - Arsenal )
- about 2 Bundesliga matches per season,
- almost any euroleague match with German clubs involved,
- euroleague 1/2finals and final match no matter if a German club is involved,
- many DFB cup matches, in the last years this has often been surprisingly good matches.
- surprisingly : some FA Cup / that other island cup matches (on Sport1)
- seldom a 3rd or 4th league traditional derby
This post has been edited by coluche: 29 March 2012 - 08:23 PM