Official eMule-Board: 0 Sources For Transfers - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

0 Sources For Transfers Strange acting since I upgraded....

#1 User is offline   JackFoley 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:46 AM

I was putting off upgrading to the latest version of eMule for a while since I'm not an overly technical person when it comes to setting eMule up. I was worried that an upgrade would change some settings. Well, I'm not sure if that was the cause, but it seems that ever since I upgraded, I've noticed the following symptoms:

1 - The server list has shortened significantly with many selections being greyed out

2 - I can still search for files, but the Availablility number seems to have decreased

3 - Even if a file has over 300 available sources, if I select it to appear on my Transfer list it sits red at 0.

4 - No uploading is taking place either

FYI, I have a wireless router but I have cleared the ports for access. Would something in the upgrade do this? Do these symptoms sound familiar?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

#2 User is offline   Trebla 

• 100% advertencia: forero loco, loco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:19 AM

Hi!

2 thinks:

1st. Have you official emule version?If the answer is I'm not sure or no, click on the top of this page in Downloads and get the last official version.
2nd. Have you the 0.47cversion?If the answer is no,click on the top of this page in Downloads and get the last official version.
3rd. If the answer for 2 before questions is yes, go to the link below and follow careful the Torpon instructions to get a reliable servers list:

http://forum.emule-p...s...=120427&hl=

Cheers!

#3 User is offline   torpon 

• I'm so tired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:32 AM

Delete rules in firewall, and set them again

Cheers :D

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic