Official eMule-Board: Fluctuating Position - Official eMule-Board

Page 1 of 1

Fluctuating Position remaining

#1 User is offline   AlanD 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:49 PM

If you sort via the remaining time/bytes the program appears to fluctuate between time and bytes thus wildly changing position even thought the speed remains constant. May I suggest separating time and bytes. That would be helpful even if it did not wildly switch positions.

#2 User is offline   AlanD 

• PipPip

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:08 PM

View PostAlanD, on 24 March 2011 - 12:49 PM, said:

If you sort via the remaining time/bytes the program appears to fluctuate between time and bytes thus wildly changing position even thought the speed remains constant. May I suggest separating time and bytes. That would be helpful even if it did not wildly switch positions.

I noticed now that if you click on the heading a few times it does what I suggested. It switches between time and remaining. Very good but poor or absent documentation on this feature.

#3 User is offline   coluche 

• hm ?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:34 PM

hej,

I think what you refer to is the usual behaviour in all columns in eMule that contain 2 values. Like e.g. session- (accumulated-) in shared files/ transferred data and many more.

When - on clicking it - the column title shows little triangles this means you can rotate through 4 sortings with more mouseclicks : first value a/de-scending, 2nd value a/de-scending.

This post has been edited by coluche: 10 April 2011 - 01:36 PM

It's Screamin' Jay Hawkins and he's a Wild Man, so bug off!

• Member Options

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users