• « First
  • Last »

Support For Offsystem Support for the Owner Free File System Rate Topic: -----

#121 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:24 AM

Stop making wrong generalizations. Not all police officers are resorting to excessive violence. If any are they should face consequences but for all I care, I would use a lot more force to keep the order because many times it's just idiots causing trouble.

Also, I was speaking about the current situation. Don't make it about anything else, will you? If you want to see ghosts that don't exist, why don't you simply go to a ghost train?
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#122 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:32 AM

View PostStulle, on 07 March 2012 - 07:24 AM, said:

Stop making wrong generalizations. Not all police officers are resorting to excessive violence. If any are they should face consequences but for all I care,

Sure the really bad are 1% or less but if the remaining 99% close their eyes and allow them to violate human rights, they are ethically just as guilty.

Have you read the report?
here a short version: http://www.zeit.de/g...-gewalt-amnesty

Bottom line is that the police does not investigate against their own if they can in any way avoid it.

Selbst wenn Opfer Anzeige erstatten, verlaufen diese meist ohne Ergebnis. Amnesty schildert in dem Bericht auch den Fall von JE, der in Stuttgart von Polizisten eines Ladendiebstahls bezichtigt wurde. Als er in einem Verhör widersprach, soll ihm ein Beamter mit einem Faustschlag den Kiefer gebrochen haben. Die Staatsanwaltschaft stellte nach der Anzeige die Ermittlung ein. Die Begründung: JE könne nicht beweisen, dass sein Kiefer nicht bereits vor der Festnahme gebrochen gewesen sei. JEs Anwalt reichte daraufhin eine Beschwerde ein. Sein Mandat habe von einer Zeugin kurz vor der Festnahme noch etwas zu Essen bekommen. Mit einem gebrochenen Kiefer mache dies wohl keinen Sinn. Doch die Generalstaatsanwaltschaft stellte fest: JE sei Bartträger, eine Deformierung des Kiefers hätte die Zeugin deswegen nicht erkennen können. Der Fall landete später vor dem Oberlandesgericht, dass ein neues Ermittlungsverfahren anordnete. Aus Mangel an Beweisen wurde der Polizist dann aber freigesprochen.

That is preposterous!
Such cops are a disease for man kind, and tha rest of the entire police apparatus are protecting this criminals in uniform.

I would use a lot more force to keep the order because many times it's just idiots causing trouble.

How can it be in any way justified to assault a person already palced in captivity that is not acting violent in any way.
That are means directly out of the dark ages and they are encuraged by the state/police by systematically not procession such reprehensible acts of police brutality.

Also, I was speaking about the current situation. Don't make it about anything else, will you?

There is no really such thing as a current situation, the situation is always changing, new laws are being continuously passed.

So you confirm that any law that is in acted and in your mind becomes "current situation" is just and you would always obey it?

You know in UK some years ago it was illegal to be a practicing homosexual.
So during the time this was valid law would you advocate for enforcing the law with any means necessary because it is the law?

You really should read "Lawfully Good vs Lawfully Evil" by Rick Falkvinge: http://falkvinge.net...-lawfully-evil/
And develop some moral backbone instead of blindly accepting every thing the state says.
It might be also helpful to get rid of that delusion that it is completely outside the realm of possibility that you could find yourself on the wrong end of an unjust law. That can happen faster than you might expect it.

David X.

This post has been edited by DavidXanatos: 07 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

NeoLoader is a new file sharing client, supporting ed2k/eMule, Bittorent and one click hosters,
it is the first client to be able to download form multiple networks the same file.
NL provides the first fully decentralized scalable torrent and DDL keyword search,
it implements an own novel anonymous file sharing network, providing anonymity and deniability to its users,
as well as many other new features.
It is written in C++ with Qt and is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.

#123 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:32 AM

Have fun in wonderland.

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#124 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:44 AM

View PostStulle, on 07 March 2012 - 07:32 AM, said:

Have fun in wonderland.

Have fun with German police breaking your human rights and not being punished for it as its usually in your great country.

You really should read "Lawfully Good vs Lawfully Evil" by Rick Falkvinge: http://falkvinge.net...-lawfully-evil/
And develop some moral backbone instead of blindly accepting every thing the state says.
It might be also helpful to get rid of that delusion that it is completely outside the realm of possibility that you could find yourself on the wrong end of an unjust law. That can happen faster than you might expect it.

PS: I mean com on, you are outsourcing your morality to the state.
You must be aware of the fact that in what state you ware born was a random incident.
You could just a way have been born in Iran, and than you would also do whatever the state tells you to do, cause its the law, right?

Like legally being forcefully marid to woman scheduled for execution and raping tham so that thay can be legaly executed, because it would be ilelgal to execute a virgin.
In Iran, thats legal thalt law, and obviously if you have been born there you would say its just and no reason to oppose it, at least not with any means.
You would try for 10-20 years to get the law changed in complete disregard to all the lives destroyed in the meantime.

A good person with an own morality would oppose such unjust laws with any means scenery.

David X.

This post has been edited by DavidXanatos: 07 March 2012 - 07:52 AM

NeoLoader is a new file sharing client, supporting ed2k/eMule, Bittorent and one click hosters,
it is the first client to be able to download form multiple networks the same file.
NL provides the first fully decentralized scalable torrent and DDL keyword search,
it implements an own novel anonymous file sharing network, providing anonymity and deniability to its users,

#125 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

Oh, trust me, I have a very strict moral code and I have no problem differentiating between what is best for me and society and what is not. I also have a good idea of what is helping to solve problems and what is just making a lot of noise. In fact, I actually am capable to differentiate between perceived limitation and actual limitation. I am free to do whatever I desire to do in Germany and most of Europe for as long as the current system is not overthrown by a bunch of idealist dreamers that are great at pointing out flaws but are incapable to come up with real solutions. Dreamers that change their line of thought every time they find something new they could oppose even if it contradicts another point the protested earlier.

So again, have fun in wonderland. Care to send me a postcard?

Edit: Just one more thing. Every time I was actually limited in my endeavours it was due to other citizens stressing their rights to the limit. Makes me wonder who is really at fault. The police and state for supporting them in this or the demonstrators causing a shit load of disturbance...

This post has been edited by Stulle: 07 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

#126 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

Oh, trust me, I have a very strict moral code and I have no problem differentiating between what is best for me and society and what is not.

if that is true than you should be able to come up with an example what law the German state would have to pass for you to disobey and defy it right away, without waiting for the legal process to remove the law again.

Put your money where your mouth is and by providing such example prove that you indeed have an state independent morality.

View PostStulle, on 07 March 2012 - 07:51 AM, said:

So again, have fun in wonderland. Care to send me a postcard?

Here you go: http://falkvinge.net...-lawfully-evil/

This post has been edited by DavidXanatos: 07 March 2012 - 07:56 AM

#127 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:03 AM

Why would I disobey if the constitution and legislation has arranged plenty of possibilities for me to influence what is happening? It is those that try to bypass these means in order to impose their own will without regard for others that I oppose. Count yourself in.

PS: Reiterating stuff I don't care about does not help. You will find that some pretty bad politicians are very good in rhetoric. It might seem plausible but it might be utterly wrong all the same. Either way, I have my mind set just as you seem to have your mind set on opposing the state at all costs. That in itself is actually reason for me to support disallowing you to participate in any political matters. Still, I understand the necessity to not disallow you in order to uphold democracy. Which leaves me with nothing but the choice to wish for something to happen to you so you will reconsider how bad you want crime to be persecuted. Not a noble wish but hey, I'm just a bad person, eh?

This post has been edited by Stulle: 07 March 2012 - 08:05 AM

#128 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

View PostStulle, on 07 March 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

Why would I disobey if the constitution and legislation has arranged plenty of possibilities for me to influence what is happening? It is those that try to bypass these means in order to impose their own will without regard for others that I oppose. Count yourself in.

Because waiting for all these arranged possibilities to influence what is happening, would inflict irreversible harm.

Meaning if you don't disobey right away something bad happens than can not be undone even if later on the high court or whom ever agrees on you ware been right from the begin.
Like in the abstract example of children with said mutation.

You say you have an own morality and I imagine you must have some imagination, so please try to think about a law that would reversibly harm you which at the same time you would consider wrong.
And tell me, would you really allow irreversibly harm being inflicted upon you that you believe is orderly wrong, only because it is legal?

For example some medicine being outlawed (for example cause the rights holder is not manufacturing and thanks to ACTA the import of counterfeits is illegal), that in your case is the only working one?

Would you for teh sake of teh state and the legal process take upon you to get die, get crippled or at least endure unspeakably pain for many years until you reached the highest court and may or may not get right?

Or would you say f*** the state and just found some guy in india to send you your life line vacuum sealed each month.

You obviously are trying to weasel out of any serious discussion by asserting that you could never be in a position where the laws of the land are violating you.
And you should know that this is just a question of chance you are trying to live in ignorant bliss, and ignore the small but existent possibility that you might find yourselve in the wrong end of the law.

You remind me of the scene in Judge Dredd where he was framed and finds himselve in a convict transport with a guy he has wrongfully convicted.
And the guy asks him, what have you don to be put together with me,
and he answers I was framed. Than the convict says just like me.
And than Dredd says No you war rightfully convicted.

David X.

This post has been edited by DavidXanatos: 07 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

#129 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

What makes you special enough to decide that you are above the the law and can just impose your will on society without any regard to society's rules? Because this is the thing that makes your kind so dangerous. Your blatant disregard for the laws and rules paired with the twisted idea that you - without any kind of special training - know better than people who have a lot more experience in matters of politics and the law. You are just as dangerous as lobbyists.

Disregard of the law and customs is the best way into chaos. The state has given your life a structure in which you have flourished until now and still flourish to some extent. Show some gratitude for what you have and have some humility.

And no, I am not trying to weasel myself out of anything. I am just growing tired of your arrogance to decide what is best for a couple of million peoples and your disregard for the need of order. Also, I am not the one who is constantly ignoring important passages of your post - in contrast to your habits - and I am not the one who is always bringing up ludicrous and incredibly faulty examples that are supposed to convince anybody. Lastly, I did actually click on your last link this morning. Turns out I did not care for it. Reading some "pirate"-blabla in the banner was enough to convince me that the content must be tainted as hell with Pirate ideology. A mindset that is so narrow, I wonder why any Pirate of your stature is not constantly having headaches from being so narrow minded.

EDIT: Actually, I think the only reason I am even still discussing with you is because I am just a very stubborn believer that nobody could be so blinded by ideology as you apparently are... and because I don't feel like doing the dishes. I think I will do the latter now... and possibly let this case of the idiocy go, too.

This post has been edited by Stulle: 07 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

#130 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

View PostStulle, on 07 March 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

And no, I am not trying to weasel myself out of anything.

And yet you seam to be unable or unwilling to name an example of a law you would disobey.
Does this mean there is no such law, meaning that you would obey anything in complete disregard of you own morality?

What makes people like you so dangerous to society is that its such apparatchiks that enable any dictatorship to flourish.
No one in his right mind should put the laws over his own morality.

If people would always stand up for what they believe is right instead of cowardly delegating their own moral responsibility to the state, the world would be a much better place.

The only reason dictatorships fail are people like me and other pirates who are doing whats right instead of doing whats legal.

What other way than an illegal one do you see out of any dictatorship?

David X.

This post has been edited by DavidXanatos: 07 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

#131 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

Funny how I tell you how you keep ignoring important parts of my posts and here you do it yet again.

I already told you, if I am unsatisfied with the current laws I would stay within the boundaries of the law to change what I do not see appropriate. Don't you even see the irony of claiming to fight what is unjust while resorting to unjust measures? How do you expect anyone to follow any rules if you yourself do not follow them?

Also, please refer to a dictionary before using words such as "dictatorship". Wikipedia:

A dictatorship is defined as an autocratic form of government in which the government is ruled by an individual, the dictator. It has three possible meanings that are used.

I don't see no single ruler, thank you very much. My morals tell me that I cannot overstep the law to right what is wrong because two wrongs do not make a right. Something I already said a couple of posts again but you might have missed it, ignoring another vital part of one of my posts. My morals further tell me to live with the consequences of my actions and I am fully prepared to do so if I am charged with something I did. I took the risk and if I am foolish enough to do that I can live with the consequences. Something you apparently are not willing to do.

Another fun fact, for all I can see our society is far more influenced by mega companies which you are willing to give a lot of personal information to get a minimum of service in return. Isn't it obscene that these companies create oligopolies and here you are fighting the state which stands in the middle between them and the people?

The world would be a much nicer place if people started focussing on the reasons for failure instead of the results of failure. You are doing the latter, I am too comfy to do the first but at least I acknowledge my part in not changing this. Something I am willing to do because I am confident that I am on the winners side if I behave properly. Behave like Che Guevara and Fidel Castro and you might rule a country but you are shunned by countless others.

Also, I told you this before, I do not concern myself with "what would be if" scenarios. I live in the here and now, I concern myself with real problems our society faces. Being able to freely copy any music or movie on the internet is a luxury problem which makes your crusade all the more petty. Even freedom of speech is not a real topic for me because I can say just about anything that is not immensely stupid without having to fear and in the end I will have to accept that the media decides on which topic is interesting and which isn't. Not my call. Far more interesting questions are how can we get out of the ongoing financial crisis, the mounting debts and how can we preserve our technological and economic leadership or at least one of the first few places. How can we cope with the demographic change and what does it mean for my generation? These are the important questions. Your petty fears of censorship, fines and lack of entertainment are nothing compared to what awaits if our society cannot find answers to these questions. Did you notice I have not even mentioned the problems of much poorer regions of this world? Now consider again, how important is your crusade?

This post has been edited by Stulle: 07 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

#132 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostStulle, on 07 March 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

I already told you, if I am unsatisfied with the current laws I would stay within the boundaries of the law to change what I do not see appropriate.

And if you couldn't change the system you would accept it no Mather how unjust and wrong you perceive it to be?

Don't you even see the irony of claiming to fight what is unjust while resorting to unjust measures?

Whats ilelgal ist no automatically unjust its funny that you are so close minded that you don't understand this simple fact.

Things can be just and right and illegal,
just as well as they can be unjust wrong but still legal.

How do you expect anyone to follow any rules if you yourself do not follow them?

I don't!
In fact I despise any person who follows all roules just because they are roules.
People should foremost follow their own morality and perception of right and wrong.

I don't see no single ruler, thank you very much.

Look china, syria, or the DDR, there are no single roulers but a small closed cast of roulers, thats just as bad and for any reasonable people a dictatorship as well.

Being able to freely copy any music or movie on the internet is a luxury problem which makes your crusade all the more petty.

So how about an other law that in contrary to the copyright does not harm me, but I also fight to get rid of:
the prohibition on drugs (I haver tryed any and possibly never will) but the mear fact that the state things to have the right forbid people to do to their very own body whatever they want is in my moral framework a violation on the rights on every person.
And I see it as compeltly justfyed for anyone who is harmed by the law to defy it.

Changing laws the legal way is only an option when you have time on your hands, meaning you are not harmed by the law. But if you are a victim of the law its plain wrong to allow yourselves to be harmed more and more and wait for the system to change legally.

Also, I told you this before, I do not concern myself with "what would be if" scenarios.

So lets hope one of this "what would be if" happens to you and you get for example your legs broken by a police officer and your attempt to legally get your right denied with the argument that you must first prove that your legs ware not broken before you met the officer.

I mean seriously how can you live without thinking about "what would be if" thats kind if the entire point of being a human being to have foresight and to be able to prepare for possible problems or avoid them befoure thay happen.

So lets try again, immagine yourselve to be a gey man leaving 50 years in the past ion the UK.
Would you follow the law an never practice Illegal intercorse with some other willing grown up participant.
No Mather how wrong you perceive the law to be?
Or would you just screw the law?

David X.

This post has been edited by DavidXanatos: 07 March 2012 - 10:13 PM

#133 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

Okay, I get it. You have problems with the English language and this is why you fail to comprehend that dictatorship is not what you think it is. Also, my parents lived in the GDR and it would appear that they did not suffer greatly because they lived just like I want to live my life: critical but obedient. I am not living my life to fight the ruling class so I can be miserable all my life. I live my life to make the best of it under the circumstance presented to me. That also means to say don't talk about things you never experienced and only know by victor-propaganda.

Anyway, what I was really getting at was that your logic is of no appeal to me anymore... or rather your lack of logic in most regards. So can we agree that I get the last word? Because this is really what this is all about. Me having the last word. :angelnot: I promise not to chuckle too much at the ludicrous stuff you posted, too!

This post has been edited by Stulle: 07 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

#134 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

Okay, I get it. You have problems with the English language and this is why you fail to comprehend that dictatorship is not what you think it is.

DDR called itself "Diktatur des Proletariats" i'm unaware of any guy called Proletariat who would have be the ruler of DDR *g*

Also, my parents lived in the GDR and it would appear that they did not suffer greatly because they lived just like I want to live my life: critical but obedient.

And my grandfather sit in a NAZI death camp for supplying Jews with food products & co.
Cause hi opposed their unjust and wrong laws, he head courage and stand up for what he thought was right.
And he survived it to tell about it, even though it was a very very unpleasant episode of his live.

And what did your grandparents, lived their liefs obedient, and really really happy not to have been born a Jew?

EDIT: about your parents leaving in the DDR, if all people in the DDR would live like your parents, you yourself would today still live in the DDR.
Would you liked it?
Would you be happy with the DDR never failing?
Or are you somewhere deep deep in the last corner of your heart thankful to people like me who defied the system and in the end caused it to fail?

If everyone would have always obey any law you would today be a peasant leaving as kind of property of some noble man.
Would you liked it?
Or are you somewhere deep deep in the last corner of your heart thankful to people who defied the system and did a bloody revolution liberating you and your kind?

View PostStulle, on 07 March 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

I live my life to make the best of it under the circumstance presented to me.

And exactly that attitude towards live is responsible for oppressive regimes, and so much suffering in the world.

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

You should not be that indifferent toward suffering of your fellow human beings under oppressive laws, only because you have the luck not being a victim of the system, thats borderline egoistic and actually quite ignorant.
Cause they might come for you in futire and who do you expect to stand up for you, your buddy's with the same mind set as you?

Edit: talking about what if scenarios, one of the one i brought forth is just becoming reality in France: http://www.heise.de/...en-1466297.html
A mandatory global central biometric database with the data of all citizens.

David X.

This post has been edited by DavidXanatos: 08 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

#135 User is offline   fox88 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostDavidXanatos, on 06 March 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

I also wouldn't want the guilty to by punished in some physical way

You are obscessed with "physical". Do you have regular physical contacts with the police, or it's just an autistic fear of the outer world?

let him remain free and instead impound some aprt of his income until the damage was paid + some fine, that would more than sufficient.

What if "he" refused to do anything of that - in completely non-violent way? Do you believe in the magic word 'Please'?
By opposing state and other people, you put yourself at war with the world. Who and why will help you?

if he is ok with leaving in poverty than he is already cursed enough and no I wouldn't want any other panilty inflicted upon him.

If you were left without money and thrown out from your house in winter time, your feelings might be different. If you survive, in the first place.

View PostDavidXanatos, on 07 March 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

Would you for teh sake of teh state

HOW THE F*** CAN YOU TELL THAT I'M 13 BY LOOKING AT WHAT I'M WRITEING?
At first I thought you were a student; later you behaved more like a teenager; now I'd say that your mental age could be way below. That's not about typos, but about your naive ideas and total mess in your head.
You know nothing about USA, but tell it was an example of perfect state. You never lived in GDR, but tell Stulle how bad it was living there. The same for Russians, Iran, Amnesty International and so on. You know words, but do not know what's behind those words. It does not make you look clever.

#136 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

View Postfox88, on 08 March 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

What if "he" refused to do anything of that - in completely non-violent way?

Than he wouldn't have any income and those:

if he is ok with leaving in poverty than he is already cursed enough and no I wouldn't want any other panilty inflicted upon him.

If you were left without money and thrown out from your house in winter time, your feelings might be different. If you survive, in the first place.

Survival is not an issue in Europe you have a social system end enough free flats where the state can put you in until you get back on your own feet.

You know nothing about USA, but tell it was an example of perfect state.

I _never_ said that US would be a perfect state, just that it was civilized.

This post has been edited by DavidXanatos: 08 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

#137 User is offline   fox88 

• Golden eMule
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

View PostDavidXanatos, on 08 March 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

Than he wouldn't have any income and those

Do you remember well your own writing?
By the conditions you supplied he already commited a crime and that was his income - if not profession. What makes impossible to him to commit another crime for more 'income'? That's you who is in trouble, not him: as a 'crime victim', and also being illogical here.

Survival is not an issue in Europe you have a social system end enough free flats where the state can put you in until you get back on your own feet.

Where does that social system get money if smart guys like you do not pay taxes? Why give you money if you use it to fight against that same state?

I _never_ said that US would be a perfect state, just that it was civilized.

That's right, the word was civilized. I apologize.
Your example of civilized state was and still is a failure. I stand corrected.

This post has been edited by fox88: 08 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

#138 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

View Postfox88, on 08 March 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

What makes impossible to him to commit another crime for more 'income'?

if he is convicted of multipel folloney his panilty might be to be under 24/h sourvailance for a year or two.

Where does that social system get money if smart guys like you do not pay taxes?

Where did I wrote that I oppose taxes?

but even wothout taxes the state can just print money and those reulting in a inflation thats would act as a kind of tax as the value of the existing money would be always redistributed to the state,

#139 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Oh my it's funny how infantile your arguing strategy is. Just make up something really bad and truly believe in your own words and you'll win.

Firstly, declaring the GDR a "Dictatorship of the people" is an oxymoron. It should make you chuckle rather than support your wrong sense for the meaning of words. I wonder why you couldn't see that after I actually gave you the proper definition of the word...

I won't bother with replying all your nonsense, David, but I will tell you this, you did not live in the GDR and the majority of those who are the first to criticise it did not either. People who usually fled the state were usually facing problems with the state for being disobedient or because they thought they needed this or that. Having this or that came with a great price to pay for many. I should know, I know what problems whole regions of the former GDR suffer. Do not lecture me about something you have never experienced first hand when I can get so much first hand information from various members of my family. It is pitiful you would even attempt to.

Lastly, please do actually read what I write. I already gave you my answer on whether I would live in the GDR or not. I don't mind most systems if I feel I can flourish in it if I behave properly. Did it ever cross your mind that those billionaires in China or Russia are playing the system and do not oppose it? I see the necessity restrict universal freedom to some extent because people are pretty much all egoistic pricks. That might not be too apparent if they are cosy and comfortable and are in no power to misuse their power but give them the chance and they all will. It's human nature. This is also the reason why there can't be a "perfect state" at this point and you need to quit living in a wonderland. In fact, you show just this egoism by wanting to impose your ideas while bypassing the law and you further show it when justifying yourself by saying that copyright infringement is just spreading culture.

Also, I told you this before, before I bother too look for problems elsewhere I concern myself with problems that actually effect me. I am not the world police and I am not the saviour that brings light to the last dark place on this earth.

Edit: I should read more carefully... both of my grandfathers were extorted from the place they were born in after the war. They lost pretty much everything. One of my great-grandfathers was a prisoner of law with the Russians. You know what the problem is with making these kinds of comparisons? It's like playing Russian roulette and most times you lose. Do not try to guilt me into believing you. I have a fair share of most kinds of stories in my family. You just seem to have your twisted ideas.

This post has been edited by Stulle: 08 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

#140 User is offline   DavidXanatos 

• Neo Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostStulle, on 08 March 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

Firstly, declaring the GDR a "Dictatorship of the people" is an oxymoron.

Well, thats what the GDR called themselves, its their declaration, not mine.

I already gave you my answer on whether I would live in the GDR or not.

Would you repeat it so, cause it seam to oversaw it.

Edit: I should read more carefully... both of my grandfathers were extorted from the place they were born in after the war. They lost pretty much everything. One of my great-grandfathers was a prisoner of law with the Russians

Well, but was he so because he tried to help someone and for that needed to break the law?
Or was he just unlucky to be a German after the war.

• Member Options

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users