• « First

Feature Requests

#141 User is offline   omeringen 

• löl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

Hi,
What about scheduling ipfilter update weekly ? Xtreme have this option at startup but i really don't like that, weekly could be better. . .

#142 User is offline   zz0fly 

• Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

hi omeringen,

the update frequency of ipfilter is the same as official version check.

#143 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

not exactly. the check is only done on startup if the time since the last check has exceeded the timespan for official version checks. what omeringen suggests is that a scheduler based update function like in MorphXT or ScarAngel is implemented that will automatically start an update process even when the client has been running for three weeks straight. at least i think this is what he means. ;)
I am an emule-web.de member and fan!

[Imagine there was a sarcasm meter right here!]

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#144 User is offline   omeringen 

• löl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

Yeah exactly.
And one more thing;
Does anyone know why Xman changed right click menu of system tray icon ? If it's not too important, i am requesting to change it like official eMule.

#145 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:12 PM

i have no idea... probably he liked it better but if you're asking me it doesn't look too good and i've been wanting to change it in scar for a long time but never got to do it...

No, there will not be a new version of my mods. No, I do not want your PM. No, I am certain, use the board and quit sending PMs. No, I am not kidding, there will not be a new version of my mods just because of YOU asking for it!

#146 User is offline   zz0fly 

• Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:42 AM

@omeringen

i known your suggestion. the timestamp check of ipfilter should keep running all the time.

to the sys-tray menu, i think it is the simple the better.

#147 User is offline   omeringen 

• löl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:06 AM

Simple but nonfunctional :P Adjusting limits without bringing eMule to front, maybe a shoutcut for incoming folder. . . Some other useful things. At least, like vanilla eMule.

Anyway, just think about it for next version please.

#148 User is offline   zz0fly 

• Splendid Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:49 PM

i don't known why Xman had removed these functions.
but to me, i don't like the sidebar of vanilla sys-tray menu. so i will not restore them like vanilla.

#149 User is offline   marwan5685 

• Pip

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:23 PM

hello .... and big thanks for great Xtreme mod and then

first most of us ( who tried the xtreme mod try another famous mod like sivka and morph and stulle ..etc ) in additional to the official one ofcorce ..

back to X mod

1 - controlling the speed for upload or download when emule is minimized is very usful and nice and this is not exist in X mod whyyyyyyyyyyyy ?? when i press on the right button on minimized Xtreme emule i found nothing important ..... so where is the short cut for controlling the speed >>>>?????

2-where is the option for controlling the ( show flag ) ???? i dont want to see flags ....

3-hope that you keep it simple as you can espically when its about speed and controlling the download and upload Not like ( morphxt and neomule ) ..but let the additional options about the displaying and other things .

4- i hope that dropping system is not automatically ???? ....it seems that it is manually so PLEASE keep it manually and if you wish after 50 years to make it auto give us choice to disable it ;)

5- about antileecher it is control or drop the scours i have question ... is this antileecher system look or watch the upload or download data for the source which s classified as leecher ????
i have this scours and it seem that i am leeching from him and he has red flag ( as leecher )
Posted Image

so is this DLP proses the up/down value ??

is there an option for dropping consider the up/down value for leechers
any way i dont trust in antileecher system yet :):)

6-option for show only the shared folder for complete files or specific folder ( i want to show everyone but a specific folder not all the folder and files )
it is about option for showing not limiting the sharing data

7- improving the remote system especially mobiemule or mobile program for emule control ...

that is enough for now .........

thanks again this mod and for reading too

and if you need any help with arabic translation ...... i can help with this

Tc ....

#150 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:33 AM

first of all this is the Xtreme mod and not the X-mod. keep this in mind.

1 - this has been removed by Xman for simplicity. given that this mod has NAFC and advanced overhead measurement there is no need for quickly changing the upload speed because once configured properly it's all fine.

2 - remove the ip2country files from your config dir. this is old news!

3 - Xtreme is and always was about simplicity. thus won't there be many options!

4 - even the official eMule is dropping some sources automatically. Xtreme will drop high queue rank sources on top of that based on some heuristics. the only difference to mods like sivka or StulleMule is that you will not be able to customize the way the auto dropping is done.

5 - the anti leecher system does not take transferred bytes into account. it is soley based on heuristics and lists to recognize bad mods and their identification schemes. besides, the transferred data ratio is not a valid mean of distinguishing between leecher and good client. there are various situations when you might send plenty while receiving none.

6 - no need for that. show it all or show nothing at all. if you are worried about the law or anything like that quit sharing illegal contents or just don't care because in probably any country in the world there is no law that will consider just a list of shared files sufficient proof for copyright infringement.

7 - this is the most pointless feature request i have ever read. it's like getting your car fixed and telling the mechanic "something is broken, please fix it". he will have no fucking clue what to do. and so do we. besides, the the eMule WAP interface should be as tiny as possible and thus is adding further functionalities no good.

now, if the board let me i would have split this post because it is not a real FR post but mainly random questions. you should learn more about eMule and eMule Xtreme...

#151 User is offline   marwan5685 

• Pip

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:12 AM

View PostStulle, on 29 August 2009 - 10:33 AM, said:

first of all this is the Xtreme mod and not the X-mod. keep this in mind.

should i say .... I .. I ... sir :-k

1 - this has been removed by Xman for simplicity. given that this mod has NAFC and advanced overhead measurement there is no need for quickly changing the upload speed because once configured properly it's all fine.

i know ... if you remove all the options will be more simple .....
the thing that when you want to browse the internet or download/upload something or use program that need internet connection ( extreme is minimized with full speed ) your work on the internet will be slow ... so i go to option and limit the download or upload then back to my work .. after i finish i will go to option and put full speed again ...... and ...... there is limiting to down/up in option when Extreme is maximized ( if you right click on the extreme taskbar name sooooooooooo at lest Put this choice when its minimized !!!! <_<
it is request to add this option

2 - remove the ip2country files from your config dir. this is old news!

i am using emule 24 hour 7 days with some rare files that have few sources and need months to download i will not take chance to lose any source or QR By my self .
i think it is request and not question to add an option for this

3 - Xtreme is and always was about simplicity. thus won't there be many options!

4 - even the official eMule is dropping some sources automatically. Xtreme will drop high queue rank sources on top of that based on some heuristics. the only difference to mods like sivka or StulleMule is that you will not be able to customize the way the auto dropping is done.

my request was keep the dropping system as much as manually

5 - the anti leecher system does not take transferred bytes into account. it is soley based on heuristics and lists to recognize bad mods and their identification schemes. besides, the transferred data ratio is not a valid mean of distinguishing between leecher and good client. there are various situations when you might send plenty while receiving none.

my request was to make this antileecher system more smart ......like some way of proseccing the suspicious sources

6 - no need for that. show it all or show nothing at all. if you are worried about the law or anything like that quit sharing illegal contents or just don't care because in probably any country in the world there is no law that will consider just a list of shared files sufficient proof for copyright infringement.

i do not worry about the low ....
it is request .... that when someone ask for my sharing list .. i can send to him list of file that i want him to see ( not all the files and folder that emule need to share data )

7 - this is the most pointless feature request i have ever read. it's like getting your car fixed and telling the mechanic "something is broken, please fix it". he will have no fucking clue what to do. and so do we. besides, the the eMule WAP interface should be as tiny as possible and thus is adding further functionalities no good.

yah i agree ..... it will be hard for the Mechanical to find and solve the problem but it is not impossible for a good mechanic ...

now, if the board let me i would have split this post because it is not a real FR post but mainly random questions. you should learn more about eMule and eMule Xtreme...

i am sorry if my requisites was hidden between the lines in my last post ... i think they are now more obvious and every one can see thim ...

looking forward for next version of emule Extreme mod :+1:

take care every one ;)

This post has been edited by marwan5685: 29 August 2009 - 11:47 AM

#152 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

View Postmarwan5685, on 29 August 2009 - 12:12 PM, said:

the thing that when you want to browse the internet or download/upload something or use program that need internet connection ( extreme is minimized with full download speed ) your work on the internet will be slow ... so i go to option and limit the download or upload then back to me work .. after i finish i will go to option and but full speed again ...... and there is limiting to down/up in option when Extreme is maximized ( if you right click on the extreme taskbar name sooooooooooooooooo at lest Put this choice when its minimized !!!! <_<

firstly, i told you it's Xtreme and that is plastered all over this place!

secondly, this has been requested another time and zz_fly, the current maintainer and coder turned it down. on top of that, if Xman desired it to be this way it should be just fine. plus, you seem to be reluctant to understand what i wrote. there is NO need for any manual change when you configure your client properly from the start. do you even know what NAFC is?!

i am using emule 24 hour 7 days with some rare files that have few sources and need months to download i will not take chance to lose any source By my self .

i figured you had no idea about Xtreme and most of eMule but now it's getting really obvious. ip2country is NOT about sources but only about displaying where they come from. Xman did not make an option for showing or hiding this information because he thought it would be better to either load it all together and use it or disable it at all to save memory and CPU. delete the files and you won't see no flags!

aha... no. i told you the official drops and so does the Xtreme mod. if i did not know you had no real idea of eMule and eMule mods i'd recommend you to use a mod that enables you to disable dropping but i'd rather not... that would be too troublesome in the long term! so just stick to my answer. auto dropping is in place and will always be.

my request was to make this antileecher system more smart ......like some way of proseccing the suspicious sources

dude, it's enough you lack any knowledge but be assured there have been enough arguments about this. geez...

it is request .... that when someone ask for my sharing list .. i can send to him list of file that i want him to see ( not all the files and folder that emule need to share data )

totally fits the "keep it easy"-attitude of Xtreme. -.- no! show em all or not at all. the function is called "view shared files" and not "view some files that dude wants to view". besides, mods like MorphXT enable you to set the option per file. this is however not fit for Xtreme at all!

yah i agree ..... it will be hard for the Mechanical to find and solve the problem but it is not impossible for a good mechanic ...

a good customer would not suggest the car is broken if he did not notice anything. he would be like "dude, something is wrong with the engine, it's making weird noises". no customer in his right mind - whoops - would randomly go to the mechanic and tell him "dude, please fix something, something is really messed up but i have no evidence or idea!"

i am sorry if my requisites was hidden between the lines in my last post ... i think they are now more obvious and every one can see thim ...

i am sorry i had to waste my time... -.-

#153 User is offline   marwan5685 

• Pip

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:04 PM

View PostStulle, on 29 August 2009 - 02:38 PM, said:

the thing that when you want to browse the internet or download/upload something or use program that need internet connection ( extreme is minimized with full download speed ) your work on the internet will be slow ... so i go to option and limit the download or upload then back to me work .. after i finish i will go to option and but full speed again ...... and there is limiting to down/up in option when Extreme is maximized ( if you right click on the extreme taskbar name sooooooooooooooooo at lest Put this choice when its minimized !!!! <_<

firstly, i told you it's Xtreme and that is plastered all over this place!

secondly, this has been requested another time and zz_fly, the current maintainer and coder turned it down. on top of that, if Xman desired it to be this way it should be just fine. plus, you seem to be reluctant to understand what i wrote. there is NO need for any manual change when you configure your client properly from the start. do you even know what NAFC is?!

NFAC ????
hmm North American Fishing Club! orr
Network Adapter Feedback Control ...... but ... its not work good enough i need 60 second to open this page with full speed in emule and about 40 second with limmit speed .... using firefox on Win XP ... and by the way this site consider as light wight ...... other users on my network have problems more than i

i am using emule 24 hour 7 days with some rare files that have few sources and need months to download i will not take chance to lose any source By my self .

i figured you had no idea about Xtreme and most of eMule but now it's getting really obvious. ip2country is NOT about sources but only about displaying where they come from. Xman did not make an option for showing or hiding this information because he thought it would be better to either load it all together and use it or disable it at all to save memory and CPU. delete the files and you won't see no flags!

so you know that i need to restart emule ??????
ok will delete the files and restart it .... hmmmmmm ..... but not this week
i didnt think that i have to say latterly >> i dont like or want to disconnect my emule for any reason

aha... no. i told you the official drops and so does the Xtreme mod. if i did not know you had no real idea of eMule and eMule mods i'd recommend you to use a mod that enables you to disable dropping but i'd rather not... that would be too troublesome in the long term! so just stick to my answer. auto dropping is in place and will always be.

as much as ,,,,, as much as ,,, as it could be ,,, as it possible ,,,, i didnt say it have to be fully manual

dude, it's enough you lack any knowledge but be assured there have been enough arguments about this. geez...

arguments ???? with you ??!!!!!!

totally fits the "keep it easy"-attitude of Xtreme. -.- no! show em all or not at all. the function is called "view shared files" and not "view some files that dude wants to view". besides, mods like MorphXT enable you to set the option per file. this is however not fit for Xtreme at all!

thats good thing to read

a good customer would not suggest the car is broken if he did not notice anything. he would be like "dude, something is wrong with the engine, it's making weird noises". no customer in his right mind - whoops - would randomly go to the mechanic and tell him "dude, please fix something, something is really messed up but i have no evidence or idea!"

i know what you mean ....... But you totally didnt know what i mean
forget the cars eg ,,,,
if you want to work on something it doesnt mean that this thing have problems .. you may work on it to make it much better

i am sorry i had to waste my time... -.-

acceptable

take care every one :+1:
c u B)

#154 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:29 PM

View Postmarwan5685, on 29 August 2009 - 02:04 PM, said:

NFAC ????
hmm North American Fishing Club! orr
Network Adapter Feedback Control ...... but ... its not work good enough i need 60 second to open this page with full speed in emule and about 40 second with limmit speed .... using firefox on Win XP ... and by the way this site consider as light wight ...... other users on my network have problems more than i

right and given that you seem to be an expert you certainly got all settings right! -.- your apparent lack of knowledge disqualifies you to make any real FR, not that you made any.

so you know that i need to restart emule ??????
ok will delete the files and restart it .... hmmmmmm ..... but not this week
i didnt think that i have to say latterly >> i dont like or want to disconnect my emule for any reason

right and Xman wants to not waste memory for any reason. it's not like you need to reconsider this issue every few minutes. choosing once is once enough. besides, upgrading to a new version - oh no! - requires restarting eMule.

as much as ,,,,, as much as ,,, as it could be ,,, as it possible ,,,, i didnt say it have to be fully manual

so nothing needs to be changed. not a valid FR.

arguments ???? with you ??!!!!!!

see, you know nothing and yet you talk like you would. no, arguments, insults and flames between various people who sided and clashed at each other. why don't you just get your lazy ass to read around this board?!

i know what you mean ....... But you totally didnt know what i mean
forget the cars eg ,,,,
if you want to work on something it doesnt mean that this thing have problems .. you may work on it to make it much better

the feature is working and it offers all desired capabilities. nothing else to do. not a FR... again!

#155 User is offline   marwan5685 

• Pip

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:41 AM

Opss hi folks

1- .... adding new download priority like power download or something like that to :
focus the downloading for this file
put the file in release priority >>> so having more credit .
maybe preferring the downloading sources for this file on other sources .
or maybe increase the hard limit for the file .

2- .....adding some signal to files icons that have leechers sources .

Take Care every one ;)

This post has been edited by marwan5685: 07 September 2009 - 01:30 AM

#156 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:18 PM

not good at all. you propose credit shaping which is bad. besides, sources can be focussed using the A4AF settings and not setting all files to high instead is well sufficient.

#157 User is offline   marwan5685 

• Pip

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:50 AM

hmmmmmm .... credit shaping ..

i notice that By my self especially for files with about 50 source about 30 complete source ... just put the file in release share .. ( other to very low priority ).. and number of sources that upload to me increasing ... download about 80 % of 6 GB from the 20 incomplete sources........ any way ...

ok
........what about adding signal for sources that allow preview for there shared files .....
so i dont have to right click on each source to see if ( view shared files ) is active or not.....

T C :)

This post has been edited by marwan5685: 07 September 2009 - 01:52 AM

#158 User is offline   Stulle 

• [Enter Mod] Dev
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:08 AM

i had that discussion on another board and i do not know how zz_fly thinks about this, however, in my oppinion it is not neccessary to check any client if we can view his files. i think this feature should be used to check if a client that caught my attention has some more stuff i like but if every client catches your attention i wonder if you're with the MPAA...

#159 User is offline   Riso64Bit 

• Magnificent Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

is possible to add column "type" (extencion avi, iso,jpg) in "uploading" "On Queue" windows?
i think is a good idea order the files by extencion.

#160 User is offline   mss73 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:51 AM

Request:

on "Shared files"
"Statistics"

Show total Sharefactor of selected file(s)
sum(up)/sum(size)
Someone dumped my Mule poor,
Tore his pads, no hope to mend.
But I'll never leave him, sure,
Cause I love my fluffy friend!
(Rus: Уронили Мула на пол, оторвали Мулу лапу. Все равно его не брошу - потому что он хороший!)

• Member Options

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users